IME Mini MBA
The program takes a very practical approach. It is a combination of intensive modules and self-study processes. The workshops are organized around real-world dilemmas and business challenges and choices that can be applied to your work. From day one, the workshops are focused on developing skills and knowledge that can be applied immediately in your organization.
What to expect?
- To spend around 25 hours per month on reading, preparations, assignments.
- To have 6 full-workshop-days during the 5-6 months. All workshops are held on Saturdays.
- You will receive the study plan from IME, but you will yourself manage the time spent on the program.
- The conclusion of the program is a written assignment, a challenge directly related to your organization and linked to the knowledge you have gained during the program
- Upon completion, you will receive a grade assessing your performance and an IME Mini MBA Certificate.
Classes: In English
Time: 25 hours per month for preparations, assignments and workshops
Duration: 5 – 6 months (6 workshop-days in total / always on Saturday)
Participants: Max. 35 peers per class
Assignment: Written assignment containing a challenge directly related to your organization
Start (next): February 2018, August 2018
Price: 7,500.00 SGD (no GST charged)
February 2018 schedule
Strategy: 3 Feb
Human Resource: 3 Mar
Finance & Accounting: 17 Mar
Change Management: 7 Apr
Process & Lean: 21 Apr
Marketing & Social Media: 5 May
Final assignment(hand-in): 30 May
Certification/Grade: 20 June
August 2018 schedule (tbc)
Strategy: 25 Aug
Human Resource: 08 Sep
Finance & Accounting: 22 Sep
Change Management: 06 Oct
Process & Lean: 27 Oct
Marketing & Social Media: 10 Nov
Final assignment(hand-in): 12 Dec
Certification/Grade: 09 Jan 2019
The IME Mini MBA executive program follows the seven modules of the classic MBA-program. With one to two workshop-days (always on Saturday) during the five-month period, the program is easy to fit in your busy schedule. The program focuses on developing your key management skills and helps you formulate your personal strategy and career plan. It is where the Asian business and culture meet the Nordic management style.
Why choose a course program from Denmark? The Danish educational system is designed to promote creativity, innovation, analytical and critical thinking. This is why Denmark has top rankings in the world on a range of key parameters:
– No.2 in European Innovation Scoreboard (source: ec.europa.eu)
– No.3 Higher Education System in the World (source: universitas21.com)
– No.3 in Global Talent (source: globaltalentindex.com)
The IME Mini MBA classes will be held at:
Hotel Hilton, 581 Orchard Road,
The venue is fully equipped with the latest AV-equipment, wi-fi and optimal seating.
*IME Singapore might change a venue in case that the current venue does not fit to the specific class-size
Please sign up for our newsletter if you want to stay informed about our activities and other exciting news by IME Singapore.