IME MINI MBA
The Executive Program
The IME Mini MBA executive program follows the seven modules of the classic MBA-program. With one to two workshop-days per month during the 6 months period, the program is easy to fit in your busy everyday-schedule. The program focuses on developing your key management skills and helps you formulate your personal strategy and career plan. It is where the Asian business and culture meet the Nordic management style.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
The IME Mini MBA is for professionals who seek greater insight into their business. With one to two workshop-days during the half-year period, the program is easy to fit in your busy everyday-schedule.
The seven integrated modules cover:
- Finance & Accounting
- Marketing & Social Media
- Process Management & Lean
- Human Resource
- Change Management
- Design Your Career Module
- The program bases instruction on real-life dilemmas and business choices. Learning by doing is what we believe in. The program gives you a better insight in organizational structure, operations and business environment that influences an organization’s operating situation.The Design Your Career Module of the program focuses on developing your key management skills and helps you formulate a personal strategy and a career plan.
Enhance Your Business Understanding
The IME Mini MBA introduces you to the core areas of organization and traines you in practical use of selected key models and theories. The programme provides you with strategic insight and a better business understanding. It will broaden your perspectives, develop your strategic understanding and personal insight. There is a strong focus on customizing the programme so it matches your current work experiences. Each module consists of pre-class readings, exercises, case studies, individual assignments and interactive class sessions, which will help you bridge the gap between your current position and the overall business environment of your organization.
Key Management Tools
You learn about key management tools that will help you in the decision-making process. The practical part of the programme is focused on enhancing your analytical skills to better understand and deal with the challenges at your workplace. The IME Mini MBA utilizes course content that can easily be applied to your everyday work situation.
Design Your Career
At IME we believe that desire to develop yourself as an individual is important. Personal development components are well incorporated in all modules of the IME Mini MBA program through Design Your Career module. In the constantly changing business environment, increasing your self-awareness helps you to enhance your managerial strengths and develop your management skills. All competences and insights that enable you to adapt to changes and challenges in all aspects of life.
Strong Professional Network
The IME Mini MBA enhances your personal and professional network. Working in a small group of up to 35 participants creates a perfect environment for sharing the knowledge and sparring – both with your peers and dedicated lecturers from a wide range of industries and organizations. You will become a part of inspiring and diverse professional network.
What do you gain?
- You will gain knowledge and managerial skills that can be immediately applied to your work, your organization and your career in general.
- You will increase your ability to think out-of-the-box and develop a holistic approach toward your organization.
- You will increase your self-awareness.
- You will increase your capability to analyse and act upon internal and external opportunities and challenges.
- You will become a part of inspiring and diverse professional network.
What does your organization gain?
- An employee with upgraded business knowledge and proficient managerial skills.
- A proactive employee with enhanced strategic and problem-solving skills.
- A dedicated employee with a greater insight into the organizational operations.
- An increased possibility to attract the right profiles when recruiting, due to your reputation as an organization that cares about employees and both their business and personal development.
Highly competent practitioners
IME lecturers have extensive commercial expertise and a vast experience in the real world of work, along with their academic excellence, you will be in good hands and should expect nothing but the absolute best.
“It is clear that the team behind IME have many years of experience in executive education courses. One senses immediately that the lecturers are extremely professional, know their substance and are good at teaching.“
– Ms. Pia Bøgh-Jensen, Sales Director, nkt cables
Upon completion of the programme, you will receive the IME Mini MBA-certificate. You will become an IME alumni member and will receive invitations to all IME events for current and former IME Mini MBA-participants.
The IME Mini MBA classes will be held at:
Hotel Hilton, 581 Orchard Road,
The venue is fully equipped with the latest AV-equipment, wi-fi and optimal seating.
*IME Singapore might change a venue in case that the current venue does not fit to the specific class-size
Please sign up for our newsletter if you want to stay informed about our activities and other exciting news by IME Singapore.